For the fourteenth year in a row, Aspen Snowmass will host The Meeting conference, presented by Rylo, Oct. 3-5.
The event will feature a packed schedule of industry leading panelists, athletes and speakers, unique networking opportunities as well as the chance to enjoy outdoor activities such as biking, hiking and the new Lost Forest challenge course and alpine coaster. The conference portion will focus on content creation, story-telling, marketing, innovation, exploration, social media, data analysis and technology. Other happenings include a showing of Free Solo, a National Geographic film exploring Alex Honold’s ropeless climb of the 3,200-foot route up El Captain in Yosemite, as well as a BBQ and a Protect Our Winters/Give A Flake photo gallery showing. For the second year in a row, The Meeting conference has expanded to three-days of offerings.
“The Meeting has become a staple in the outdoor and ski industry,” says Deric Gunshor, director of event development, Aspen Skiing Company. “Each year, we work hard to curate an engaging, diverse collection of high caliber speakers, and unique individuals to spark dialogue amongst attendees. This year, we are incredibly excited to present The Meeting 14 lineup to our community and industry.”
Throughout The Meeting 14 conference, top minds from inside-and-outside the snow sports industry will gather to bring unique perspectives and thought-provoking discussion around a variety of topics rooted in growing outdoor sports as well as businesses that use content to support their brand. The conversation will cover cross-platform digital marketing, brand activation, licensing and connecting action sports with the mainstream as well as touch on emerging technology platforms. The following speakers and panelists are confirmed.
- Luis Benitez – Director – Colorado Outdoor Recreation Industry
- Dirk Collins – Principal, OneEyedBird
- Carolyn Coyne – Global Lead, Facebook Creative Shop – Facebook
- Chris Cunningham – Cofounder, COO – Rylo
- Ryan Kingman – Cofounder and CMO Emeritus, Stance Socks
- Andy McKeon – global Chief Creative Officer – Genero
- Steve Rechtschaffner – Independent Agent in Service of Innovation and Transformation
- Tim Reed – Vice President, XGames – ESPN
- Harriet Riley – Lead Digital Content Strategist, NEMO
- Nick Stagge – VP or Marketing – Expertvoice
Speakers are subject to change. Further speakers will be announced soon. For the latest updates regarding The Meeting 14 speakers, visit: www.aspensnowmass.com/while-you-are-here/events/the-meeting.